HHS MONTHLY GIVING
Become a "Black Range Partner in History" and help HHS every day!
Monthly giving to the Hillsboro Historical Society through our Black Range Partners in History program is an easy way to make a difference in your community, and for us to keep up with the organization's everyday needs. For a modest monthly donation, you can help provide resources to help with our monthly organizational needs and goals.
As a monthly giver you will get all the regular benefits of HHS membership and more. In addition to the Newsletter and discounts on our books, be welcomed to some special previews, programs and outings during the year. Note that those enrolled in the monthly giving program will automatically become members in 2021.
Through the generosity of our Black Range Partners in History monthly giving program, we can better work toward:
- Developing the entry and outdoor exhibits for the Black Range Museum including a new courtesy ramp to allow easier access for members and visitors.
- Developing better access to the Courthouse-Jail site.
- Beginning design and planning for a protective structure for the old Jail on the Courthouse Site.
- Creating new displays and interpretive signage.
- Stabilizing our funding needs for ongoing maintenance and repairs.
Supporting your Local, Volunteer-Run organization is a great investment!
Yes! I want to help HHS maintain its sites, exhibits and grow. I understand that becoming a member of the monthly giving program entitles me to all benefits of membership and that I can cancel at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please choose your monthly giving amount below: